The United Nations Development Programme offers specialised procurement training and certification to staff from the UN system, non-governmental organisations, international development financing institutions and their borrowers, and governments.
UNDP/CIPS Cooperation on Procurement Certification
UNDP procurement certification courses are accredited by the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) assuring compliance with high international qualification standards as well as offering participants access to a world-wide community of procurement professionals.
All UNDP/CIPS procurement certification course content at Introductory (Level 2), Advanced (Level 3), and Diploma (Level 4) levels is tailored to reflect common United Nations and public procurement rules, policies and procedures – hereby offering a unique qualification system customized to UN and public procurement requirements.
UNDP/CIPS Partnership Recognized as World Leader in Training and Professional Development
UNDP and CIPS has been awarded the prestigious European Supply Chain Excellence Award 2012/2013 in recognition of the joint Procurement Training and Certification Programme and its success in professionalizing the UN and public procurement sector. Winning the Award is a ground –breaking accomplishment and it identifies the UNDP/CIPS Partnership as the standard bearer for procurement training and professional development in the humanitarian sector.
Standard Procurement Training Courses
UNDP offers the following procurement training and professionalization courses on a regular basis
- Introductory Certificate in Public Procurement, Level 2 - CIPS Accredited
- Advanced Certificate in Public Procurement, Level 3 - CIPS Accredited
- Diploma in Strategic Public Procurement, Level 4 - CIPS Accredited
- Contract and Supplier Relations Management
- Risk Management in Contracting for Construction Services
- Procurement Strategy Development
- Supply Chain Management in Humanitarian Organisations
- Effective Negotiations in Projects and Procurement
- Certificado Introductorio en Adquisiciones Públicas - CIPS Nivel 2
- Contracting & Management of Individual Contractors
- Effective Programme and Procurement Teamwork
- Logistics & INCOTERMS 2020
- Sustainable Public Procurement
- Anti-Corruption and Ethics in Procurement
- Public Procurement Reform Implementation
- Certificat d'introduction de passation de marchés publics - CIPS - Niveau 2
- Certificación Avanzada en Adquisiciones Públicas, Nivel 3, Acreditada por el CIPS
- Certificat avancé en marchés publics - Niveau 3, Accréditer par CIPS